Quarantine Survival List + Response questions and project 3


  • Phone
  • Food
  • Water
  • My dog
  • Sketchbook
  • Speaker
  1. This being our first online project, how did our new format change your experience of working in this class? It made it harder for me to stay focused and keep track of time and definitely made it more challenging to learn the program. 
  2. How did you challenge yourself creatively, conceptually and/or technically in the making of this piece? In terms of concept and being creative, I took the prompt quite literally and decided to use water because it was the first thing that came to my mind when creating a survival list, but I tried to make it more interesting by making it a spilled glass of water. Technically, I was challenged because I was so bad at using this program and trying to figure out how to portray spilled water was difficult and took a lot of trial and error. I also found it challenging to move around the workspace. 
  3. Were there elements that made the completion of this piece either more difficult or felt not challenging enough? The completion of this piece was difficult because there isn't a lot of flexibility within tinkerkad in regards to organic forms but I was okay because I felt like I had enough time to figure things out. 
  4. Reflect on the project critique: was the feedback you received helpful? Be specific about why or why not. The feedback was nice, however none of the suggestions worked on my piece so it wasn't super helpful this time around but I still appreciate hearing any kind of feedback. 
  5. Was there anything that your professor could have done to better support you thought this project? No I think my professor did as good as she could have with our class being moved online. I appreciated the tutorial video. 

Comments