Franken Animal

  1. What characteristics make up your personality? Quiet, humble, thoughtful, strong, relaxed, adventurous 
  2. Is there something distinct about your appearance that feels like an important part of who you are? I feel like my wavy blondish hair is something distinct about my appearance and it's something I can change based on my mood.
  3. Is there an activity that you love? I love swimming in the ocean, playing soccer, and doing art.
  4. Is there a creature that you've felt an affinity to for a long time? I've always felt connected to lions because my horoscope is Leo and I don't necessarily believe in horoscopes but I like what mine stands for. 
  5. What animals could embody the characteristics you listed above? A lion, buck, owl and fish
  6. What location(s) would this new creature exist in? This new creature might exist near the ocean or high up on a cliff since it can fly.

Comments